Players on the lookout for safe payment solutions should be aware of the Paysafecard, which is a system that’s based on vouchers. This is a novel way to try a payment method that can keep your card details safe while playing online.
Best Bingo Sites That Accept Paysafecard
Paysafecard bingo sites are rapidly becoming more popular, as more users find out how to play using this service. These ones are the ones that we would recommend for your use:
- 888Ladies – This bright pink site isn’t just for ladies, it’s open to everyone who wants to play great value bingo games. They have a wide range of bingo and slots that you can play with deposits via the Paysafecard.
- Wink Bingo – This bingo site has a new theme that makes it tip top for bingo players and a fantastic packed lobby. Their fab welcome offer gives out prizes every day with huge gifts for their brand new players.
- Moobile Games – Get ready to take a trip down to the farm and play on all of the best games out there. This brilliant casino accepts all manner of payment methods and there’s even a no deposit bonus waiting too.
- LadyLucks Casino – Heading over to this fantastic mobile casino will give you both slots and bingo games. With a new game starting every few minutes on this site, there’s never a dull moment here.
What is Paysafecard?
The process of using a Paysafecard is simple and it’s reminiscent of a top up for a mobile phone, as it works on the same system. The voucher that you buy is credited with a value which can be changed to suit your style of play. This can then be redeemed online and the money magically appears in your account in the blink of an eye.
How to join and use
It’s not difficult to find yourself using a Paysafecard and your bank cards will benefit from the added protection. Check out our steps below to use this payment method before you know it:
- Find your retailer – using the Paysafecard app or website will show you exactly where the nearest store that sells the product is. You can use the location settings on your phone to guide you right to the door.
- Pay for the card – then, choose the denomination that you want on the card before paying in cash or by credit or debit card. The merchant will then print you out the voucher with your chosen amount on it.
- Redeem the card – once you’re logged into your chosen bingo site all you need to do is head to the cashier window. Bingo sites that accept Paysafecard will have this option when you choose to deposit and entering the PIN on the voucher will credit the funds to your account.
Paysafecard Versus Other Alternate Payments
Paysafecard bingo is a super convenient way to mask your card details when you play online and it couldn’t be simpler to use. There are other payment methods too though, so here are a few positive and negative factors to each.
Paysafecard Versus PayPal
PayPal is probably the most famous alternate payment method out there and it’s one of the most trusted too. PayPal is more convenient to use than Paysafecard, purely because you can add and withdraw funds from the comfort of your own home. It also has the advantage that you can withdraw funds too, which is a feature that the Paysafecard lacks. Finally, the last advantage that PayPal has is the amount you can deposit, PayPal can allow up to £50K but Paysafecard is limited to £100 per voucher.
The downside to this payment method is that you have a username and password, which could still be hacked or compromised. This is where Paysafecard has the edge, as this method keeps your card details away from the internet and you can even pay for it in cash.
Paysafecard Versus Phone Bill Payments
Another way that players can choose to make payments is via their phone bill, which means the deposit amount is either added to your bill or taken from your balance. This is capped at £10 per transaction but multiple ones can be made in a single day.
This is slightly easier and much more convenient to use than Paysafecard, as it’s done directly from your mobile device. It’s not possible to withdraw via this method yet but it could be a feature that is added in the future.
The security aspect of this method is only as watertight as the user of the phone, as it could be used by anyone using the phone. For this reason, if you’re making phone bill payments, or staying logged into a bingo site in general, it’s always be cautious and protect your device with a password.